BRUNCH THAT GOES BEYOND
The Friday Feast at Sheraton Grand Hotel, Dubai is a spread that every palate can savour…
Seven action stations and a private dining room provide a rich assortment of dining experiences. Grilled, glazed or roasted, it is all about fresh, live cooking from the heart and a healthy and modern approach to preparation and presentation. The open kitchen features a flavourful explosion of authentic tastes from the West, Middle East, India, China and South East Asia, all personalised for the guests. Feast also offers an abundance of sweet endings, as well as an international selection of hot and cold beverages, to celebrate the rituals and flavours from around the world.
Experience a memorable, personalised brunch with international culinary delights from seven live 3 cooking stations and exclusive signature dishes. The live band will keep you dancing and singing along all afternoon, whilst the Mixology Lab will bring out your creative side as you’re shown how to make your favourite drinks just the way you like it.
Five Reasons to Visit the Friday Feast Brunch:
- Signature Dishes Signature dishes inspired by different regions are showcased across the live cooking stations. Be taken away to the streets of Malaysia and Northern Indian villages to the chicest of continental cities by sampling the prime rib, beef wellington, 12 spiced cured salmon, beef rending braised with coconut curry, sushi and sashimi, pomegranate and tamarind chicken and topped off with a chocolate table.
- Live Band Whilst you enjoy the very best of what the chefs have to offer, the resident band keeps you entertained with classic renditions making the fun, family friendly vibe even livelier for all. Warm up your vocals as you might be tempted for a sing along.
- Mixology Lab Get creative at Friday Feast’s interactive Mixology Lab where the expert bartenders will show you how to make the perfect martinis and mojitos. The best bit is you make them just the way you want!
- Little Explorer’s Corner Feast’s youngest guests get to be spoilt for choice with a vast selection of specially crafted dishes using only the highest quality ingredients for smaller tummies. Memorable moments will be created with colouring activities, lego blocks and games.
- Sweet Ending Make sure you save room for dessert as Feast offers an abundance of sweet endings. The dessert section will enchant you with homemade ice cream, mouthwatering pastries and the biggest highlight of all, the chocolate table filled with pralines, brownies, shooters, mud cake, cookies, chocolate mousse, different flavoured chocolate slabs and so much more. ✤
Every Friday from 1pm to 4pm. AED325 – Brunch including soft drinks; AED 425 – Brunch including house beverages; and AED575 – Brunch including sparkling.